Pages

Wednesday 13 May 2015

ANZAC DAY MEMORIAL

            ANZAC DAY MEMORIAL
I sat and wondered in my head how it felt to be in the war and watch people get shot and die. It’s hard to Imagine what the kids will feel when their dads died and never came back.When I was looking at the crosses it made me feel bad because of the soldiers and how kids would feel.

Looking over the crosses it made me feel like I can make everything go back and make that war not happen so the kids can be happy with their dads. In my head I was thinking why they went to war and how it happened and who started the war.If I went to war to help the soldiers I would make sure that they go home safe to their families and they can be happy.

Just looking at all the crosses made me feel so so so sad and made me feel how it felt to be in the war.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.