Pages

Wednesday 21 October 2015

The day I lost my Phone

Did you know that we have been writing about something that got lost and my one is all about a time my phone got lost.Please leave me a comment.

The day I lost my  Phone …….

It was a beautiful sunny day, and my mum had brought me I new phone for my birthday. Then she took me to the movies to watch born to dance I also took my phone with me. While I was waiting for the movies to start I sat down and I was playing with my phone. Finally the movie started so I put my phone into my pocket.

Then a few hours later the movie was finished we got out of the movies and jumped in the car just as we got home I went to crab my phone out of my pocket when suddenly my phone was gone. I told my mum and then she was yelling at me saying “That was your new phone you better find it or else you won’t get another phone again or ever”.

After that I asked my mum if she can take me back to the movies. I arrived at the movies looking everywhere but still no sign of my phone. I went to ask the people that worked there but they said” they have not seen it too”. I sat down crying my eyes out. It was the best birthday present I ever had.

Just then looking in the bins I found my phone it was covered in popcorn I told my mum and she was so happy we went home. I was talking to my mum say “ sorry for losing my phone it will not happen again”.

I felt so happy finding my phone and having the best birthday present for my mum.At the end me and my mum where laughing about a funny video and she was happy that I was happy.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Juliet, My name is Bree, I am a year 7 and go to Ngatea Primary. I'm glad that you found your phone-it would have been bad if you hadn't. For a task that I am working on we need to connect with another student from another school through social media! It would be great if you could help me!! if you wish to contact me you can via email- bree.mccowatt@ngatea.school.nz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Juliet, My name is Bree, I am a year 7 and go to Ngatea Primary. I'm glad that you found your phone-it would have been bad if you hadn't. For a task that I am working on we need to connect with another student from another school through social media! It would be great if you could help me!! if you wish to contact me you can via email- bree.mccowatt@ngatea.school.nz

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.