Pages

Wednesday 3 September 2014

Book Review-Doctor Judy Moody

What was the book about:
The book was about when Judy went to school and she did not know that they were going on a trip to the hospital to see what they do and how they can help the kids and the people.

What did you like about the book:
What I like about this book is that you can learn what doctor do in their Jobs and how they can treat people to stay alive.When I grow up I might want to be a doctor and help people because when my sisters or brother are hurt I help them to be safe and healthy.

Were there any parts you didn't like? Discuss
I did not like the part when the kids were laughing at Judy just because she was looking at the guinea pig and becoming a doctor.

 What was your favourite part of the book:
My favourite part of the book is when Judy and Frank made a pickle and drew a face on it and it looked funny and it died.But I still felt sorry for that pickle that died.My other favourite part is when Frank made a cardboard of himself.

Who would you recommend this book to?Why
I will give this book to year 3-5 cause I think they will like it and because they might inspire them to be a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.