Pages

Friday 6 March 2015

YUMMY BURGERS

Hay have you ever had Burgers well my zeal zone team did and it was so yummy and taste.Before we had to do all of those thing we had  to butter the Burgers,Cook the meat patties,Peal the letters,cut some carrot and Sauce. We had to add all of those together and then we had to say our pray and then we got to eat out yummy BURGERS.

Ingredients:
-Top Bun
-Bottom Bun
-Letters
-Carrot
-Meat Patties
-Tomato Sauce

Maybe you can make some at home and eat it with your family and friends Hope you enjoy thank you so much Bye.
JPEG Image

2 comments:

  1. hi these do sound yummy I have to make these to night yummy I can already taste the yummy meat

    ReplyDelete
  2. They Do! Sound nice I wish I could Make one Properly Make them at home

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.