Pages

Friday 19 September 2014

Gone Missing



 Hi my name is Kayla Wade and I am 18 years old I have no brothers or sister. I live with my mum and dad there names are David and Ashley but people call them Dav and Ash.I have two friends there names are Jane and Emily.


It was a boring day “No,No,No!” I was thinking in my head it felt weird because my friend Jane is always coming to my house and we will chat,just as my phone rang it was Jane's mum she was so scared and worried.


I said “Hi Miss Hills how are you” she said that “Jane is  gone missing” “I was scared” I called the cops but they said “that they can not do anything to help.”
Then I went to find Jane by myself it was dark and scary I could feel someone following me and he was in black and it was just a man walking his dog.I was thinking why is he walking his dog in the middle of the night.I walk to her house and the door was a little open there was no one there.I walked in and there was a USB on the ground I picked it up and plugged it in  the laptop and there was a movie I watched it.
                                                                   TO BE COUNTIED……..

1 comment:

  1. I am proud of this post because it is a book that I made up and because when I grow up I want to write books for kids and adults.

    When I grow up I want to write this book in real life. When I am writing stories I feel like I am a real writer in real life. I really love writing stories, books and other things that include writing. I am proud of my self when I am writing I really love writing. Writing is the first thing I love then it is Reading and last is Maths.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.