Pages

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Samoan naritve

It was a sunny day and I woke up I did not want to get up because I was lazy. Rosalina came to my house she was going to samoa. Rosalina stayed at my house for 1 hour then she had to leave she asked me if I wanted to go to samoa with her. I was thinking for like 3 minutes then I made my mine up and I said “yes I have to pack my bag first.”


I went to Rosalina’s house with her and her mum and dad where already packing their bags. Rosalina did not pack her bag she left it for her mum and dad. That when I said “Rosalina do not let your mum and dad do your bag you have to do it” Rosalina said to me “they offer to do it and i say no.”


Me,Rosalina and her mum and dad were leaving New Zealand to go to samoa I was crying because I left my mum and dad I wish they came with me. When we arrived at Samoa I was excited I was so happy that I could not stop jumping around. There was a beach so I ran to the sand it felt very nice but it was hot.

We all had lots of fun in samoa Rosalina said “I wish i can stay here and live here.”  She asked her mum and dad but they said “No.” They left Samoa they went to the airport and they were off they were back in New Zealand.When they went home they all welcome them back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.