Pages

Monday 22 September 2014

Museum trip Recount

Museum Trip Recount

It was a sunny and Rainy day,I was so happy that I was going on the trip to the Museum.When I got to school there was only 6 patients and there was a lot of students some students did not come on the trip because they could not pay for the bus.We had to leave school at 8.50 and it took 20 minutes to get to the Museum.

We had to share bag between each other,I shared my bag with my friend and her name is Taunese my other friend Elizabeth U did not share her bag because of her neck.The bell rang we all jumped in the bus there was two busies and I went on the second bus.My buddy Taunese was on the other bus.


The was going I was just talking to my other friends and her name is Lucy we were looking at houses and car and we were picking what car are going to ours when we grow up.When we got to the Museum there were other school there was Glen Taylor my old school and high school too I did not know that school.We were arley as we had to go in at 10.00 so we went to have Morning tea.

I sat with my friend and had shared lunch together then we had to clean our mess after that.We started to go in the Museum and had to put our bag away.Then there was two ladies they were going to show us around.
                           TO BE CONTINUED…….








No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.