Pages

Friday 20 February 2015

Zeal Zone Rice Krispie Treats

                                                   MARSHMALLOW KRISPIES


Did you know my group mad Rice Krispie treats.

Can I tell you something Miss Tele'a went to get some shopping and 7.00 clock just to get some....

-Marshmallow for -$2
-Sunrise table spread was -$2
-Rice pops was -$3

All together it was 7.00.

Hay sorry I have not finished what I was saying.Well we had to put 6 cup of marshmallows and 6 cup of rice Pops.Then we had to take the thing in to the kitchen to cook. But before we had to do any thing we had to put half a cup of butter ones the butter was melted,after that we put the marshmallows in and had to Stir it  and the last we had to put the rice pops in.

We had to wait for a little while and the put it in a tray and bring it out for it to cool down after it cools down we got to eat it and it tasted to yummy and nice and I wish I could just eat more and make more.

Thank you for reading maybe you can try it at home and share with your family. Please leave me a comment and please enjoy bye thank you.
JPEG Image

1 comment:

  1. Stephanie Tremblay15 January 2016 at 07:11

    Wow your recipe sounds great, I love baking this at home too! My friend's 16th birthday is this weekend maybe I will make these for her!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.