Pages

Tuesday 3 February 2015

First day of school

Yesterday I came to school and I was thinking in my head who was my teacher then I found out who was my teacher and her name was Miss Peato and when i saw her I was feeling our right because I have new teacher.Before I went go and see my teacher I went to go and see my friends but we had go in to the hall and Mr burt had to tell us what class we where in.The year 8,7 and 6 had to go to class and our teacher had to tell us what class we were in.I hoping that most of my friend were in my class.Just as Miss Tele'a was calling the name out I was in room 5 and My friend we in my class well most of them.

 Later we were playing games and had to do a bingo game we had to ask people if they were the oldes or youngest and other thing and our winner was Katalina she was good at this game.  I had fun on the first day because of the new kids and teacher but really the building.When I went home ran to my mum's room and I as telling her all about school and the new kids and teacher and she was so happy that I was happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.