Pages

Tuesday 3 September 2013

Basketball

For the last 5 weeks we had basketball we haven't seen our coach his name was Rob. We haven't seen him for a long time because last week on Thursday we had cross country that is why we didn’t do basketball so then we did basketball. I was so excited for basketball i could not wait. P2 Today we did a little warm up the game was called line tiggy we had to stay on the line.If we step out of the linn then we are out.we have to try to stay on the line I almost fall of the line but i didn’t I stayed on the line I didn’t fall off.After we did finished the game we had to get a ball and we had to find somewhere to stand so I standed next to our coach.We learned to double dribble and we had to spin the ball around our leg and our waste. P3 When we finished we had to go stand on the line it was so hard that I couldn’t stop going of the line.The ladder was benjimmen then I was me I was at the back of him.We went around the line and we had to stay on the red line and the other people had to go on the blue line.We had to shot the ball, to each other to our partners I was partnered with jessica i had shot the ball to her and then we had to have a challenge with the blue team it was the blue team versus the red team we had to get to 10. We had 10 points we won and the blue team lost it was kind of a race after that we went back to class. THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.