Pages

Monday 3 November 2014

Last But not Least the End

Chapter 3 Last but not least the end When 2 day were up I had to go home but I did not want to go home because I had the best time of my life and my last time because they were moving out. I was helping them pack their clothes and other thing.I was very sad and upset as soon as I left my friend Nicketa gave me a present and it was so new chucks that she bought for the number 1 shoe shop.

 She had never worn them because she was saving them for me.When I left I was hugging her for like 5 minutes and then i let go and went home.When I got home my brother was hugging me and was saying “I missed you so much”. I took my brother and my sisters to the shop to buy them something because I had $48.00 dollars left. THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.