Pages

Wednesday 29 July 2015

Shopping & Change

Did you know that today I just finished my shopping & change if you do not know what that is well I will tell you.In maths we had to get in our groups and work out the problems and then solve them.I add up the total of the money to see how much it cost, and then I had to subtract to see how much change I will get back.Well I was doing my shopping & change problem solving it made me feel great because when I go shopping and they tell me to give them $23.00 and that is how much it cost I would have given them $30.00 and I know how much change to get back.
For example:
$2.10 + $1.30=$3.40
$3.20 + $3.40=$6.60-Spent
$20 - $6.60 = $13.40-Change




1 comment:

  1. Hello Juliet I liked how you had to spend money and to worked out how much you would recive

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.