Pages

Thursday 9 May 2013

My Holiday

On Monday I went to my nana’s house and my little sister Shea went with my mum and my nana Julietta to the hospital. They went to take Shea to get her tooth pulled out. On Saturday I went to the G.I KFC for lunch with my mum, sister Shea ,brother Jeremiah and my stepdad. Then we went shopping at Pak n Save. After that we went home then we went to my Aunty Josephine’s. i played on the the laptop i was playing games. On Sunday my mum went up North to see my Aunty Josephine again and my cousin Timothy and my stepdad and my Uncle Ricky.On Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday,Thursday,Friday i just stayed home.On Saturday i went wendys with my mum,Stepdad,brother,and my sisters shea and zamera,On Sunday my mum went to my nana julietta. Then my uncle and my aunty had to look after us so when my mum and them came back from the airport she would talk to us about going to the zoo. Mum gave my little sister Zamera $5 and my other sister shea $10 and i got $20.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.