Pages

Wednesday 26 June 2013

Football

I hpoe you in joye it plaese leave me a comment In the Morning Room 13 went to the hall for football because it was wet and muddy .First we played a game the game we played was Octopus.Then we had a coach named Ben.We had to get into groups four.But in my group i had 5 there names was Aaron,April,Owen,and Taiaha.Secondly we had to choose a game to play and my group picked juggling.juggling is like juggle it on your hands but we juggled it on our feet.Then me and my group did passing. Thirdly we had to play a game the game was called Football in football we had to voreis Some teams.First we had to vsed the green team then we vsed the blue team then the last team we vsed was the yellow team.Then we went back to class and did some work.

3 comments:

  1. Hi juliet,

    It is April your best friend hope you like my comment and you miss me when you go to antoher school because I will miss you as well.Have a nice day come to school tomorow juliet because I am going to school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for that And i am not going to antoher school

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi juliet its me ritua in room 14 I love your work its great keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.