Pages

Friday 18 October 2013

My Hoildays

My holidays was not so cool Because all i did was watch tv.Then on Saturday,Sunday,Monday,Tuesday,Wednesday i stayed at my nana's.On Wednesday my sister Shea-les rang my nana in mangary and said “If me and my sister Shea-les can come of then she said “yes you can come over for the weekend.I haven’t seen my dad when i was 8 year’s old.Then me and my sister Shea-les went to my other nana’s house Mangary my dad had to give tickets out if you stay at the parking for more than 90 min then all we did is go shopping.But on Saturday me and my sister and my other sister and uncle and aunty we went out for dinner for dinner we had Macdonald and for Dessert we had dennys then we went home.On Sunday we went to church and after church we went to have lunch for lunch we had Burger king.Then my dad took us home when my dad took us home he said “do you want wendys then we said “yes please and my sister Shea-les a crying because she wanted to go home then my dad took us home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.