Pages

Thursday 5 December 2013

2013 Reflection

 This is my 2013 Reflection it is all about what we did last other's term but this term was different
because we did WHAT IN THE WORD IS GOING ON.

Reading
Reading is the best because it helps you to learn and be brainy.My reading age is 9.5i think i can get higher than that because i am a good reader and i love reading.

Writing
I think Writing is so hard.I should be reading at the age of 12.Next year my goal is to jump higher than 10 so i can get better at writing and learn.
Maths
Maths is my favourite because you can learn adding,jmping the number line.I need to learn how to solve problems.I would need to learn my  times tables to get well.

Sport
We did sport’s and it was cricket,basketball,rugby,swimming.My favourite one was Swimming because i am a good swimmer and i love to swim.So i can play in the swimming pool and learn to swim.

Topic
For topic we did art and making Antarctica animals i made  a penguin and a seal and we made art of our face on a piece of  paper it was white.

eLearning
For eLearning on term 1  we did omari creek when we had to make our self move and walk to the creek.On term 2  we did Antarctica we  had to draw the animals and the water so the animals can be in the water.On term 3 we did a life a stage and last of all was term 4 and we did farming.

Fiafia
On fiafia i was in the niuean group and for the niuean we did a dance and a song our teacher was miss lavakula because she is niuean.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.