Pages

Thursday 13 March 2014

Year 5 & 6 Camp

Here at pt England school we have a school camp for he year 5 & 6 camp we do fun thing.My favourite on was going to glen inns pool because my friend from my old school was there we all had fun.Top town was cool and fun because some of as were working as a team. Our first game was cooking the girls were cooking we were cooking scone.We had to have the scone for afternoon tea and the other team made cookies.The cookies and the scone we pretty nice and tastes i loved it.
Camp2014Caretakers from Team 4 Pes on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. Fakalofa Lahi Atu Juliet,
    I like the way you put a story and a video on. My favourite part was when we went to Glenn Innes pools too. GREAT WORK

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.