Pages

Monday 12 May 2014

My holiday highlight

Have you ever been 3 places i 1 day? During the school holiday on Wenseday i went to the movie with my mum,dad,sister,brother and me. We got to pick the movie to watch and we watch the lego movie.First we went to get something to eat we ate K.F.C and then we went to the movie to watch the lego movie. The lego movie was all right but we had fun on wenseday we went to alvin and chumpmuks and the zoo after the movies.When we went to alvin and the chumpmuks we went to get some butterchicken and eat at the alvin and chumpmuks after that we went to the zoo and saw all the animal. We saw lion,tiger,penguins,parrots,Hippos,zebars,pandas,and last of all the best on my brother loved was the monkeys he keep saying can we see the monkeys.Then we went home fr dinner we had chickenn and chips. That was he best day of my life because we went 3 places in 1 day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.