Pages

Wednesday 2 November 2016

Our Maths Test

Have you ever had a Maths Test?
Well for the past few weeks we have been doing test , I mean different kinds of test like Maths , Reading and also writing . I think that we do test because we need it for our report. I also think that the year 8 need it because they are going to college next year and they need to be in the right classes.

My favourite test would have to be the maths test. I say that because maths is my favourite subject. Today we done the maths test and I think that some of them were easy and some of them were hard.
The maths test has different kind of questions. I think that hardest test I have ever done would have to be reading. that is all I have till next time , thank you and please leave me a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.