Pages

Tuesday 10 June 2014

My Brother and Sisters

Hahahahahahaha heheheheheheheheh!!!!!!! You are so funny and you make me laugh every day because you do funny thing and make funny faces and that makes me laugh so hard. MY brother is 2 years old and his name is Jeremiah and  he is so funny. When people come over he makes them laugh and do funny face and they like it. My brother helps me too to clean up and do thing.He asks me to help him get his toy and food for him.

Hehehehehehe hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are very helpful and funny too.You make me laugh every day and night even when we are having dinner and dessert and that make you funny. If i am sunk on my homework at home you will always help me and when i am cleaning my room they would ask to help me and i would say yes thank you.My sisters are 8 years old and 6 there names are Shea-les and Zamera.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.