Pages

Thursday 24 July 2014

MY holiday highlight

Introduction? Last wednesday in the holiday i woke up and cleaned my room when I was cleaning my room I was thinking of going to the movies so I ran to my mom's room and Said “ Mum can we go to the movie today and watch Rio 2 And then she Said “yes but we have to clean up then we can go to the movies.

 When we finished cleaning the house we put our shoes on and jumped into the car and we were off.I asked my mum witch movies we are going to she said “ we are going to the one in st lukes.That when we were there we jumped out of the car and went in.When I went inside there was lots of people and it looked like they were crowded around me.

 Me and my mum went to get the ticket and order some food for us.She got 3 popcorn,3 dinks,and 6 ice cream.My family and I went to get some thing to eat for lunch and we had K.F.C for a little wiyle the movie was about to start my mum went to get our order and my mum gave the ticket to the man and then we went in to the room were in room 3.

When I went in the room it was so dark and I could not see. We sat in our seats and my sister’s had to share a popcorn and a drink,me and my little brother had to share a popcorn and drink and same as my mum and dad but we all had an ice cream each.

It was so fun at the movie and I was so happy The movie was finished we went home and i fell asleep in the car when i woke up we were at home my neck was so sure that i could not move it.I felt very happy that we went to the movies because me and my family went.I enjoyed watching the movie and listening to the song.Next time i want to watch some other movie and go somewhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.