Pages

Wednesday 10 December 2014

My Years At Pt England School

This is about My years being at point england school.What I enjoyed is the Fia Fia and Manaiakalani. They helped me to be myself and to work as a team.

 I am Proud of fiafia because i have been in the niuean group for 6 years and because that is my culture.But next year i am going to be in the cook island group.Fiafia really helped me with my culture and doing the dance that i did not know about.

 I am very proud of Manaiakalani because of all the video from different classes and because they make good video and they work as a team.Last year I was in the Movie and it was called who killed humpty dumpty.It was cool watching my own self.

 Next year I want to get better at getting all my work done in like 35 minutes or less before Morning tea time or Lunch time. I want to work on is about school and how i behave at school.One more thing I want to get better at doing movie.

Thank you to all the teacher for the past few year i have been here.Thank you so much to Miss garden,Mr Goodwin,Miss Jacobson and Mr Somerville.

This is all about my year and how it would be next year when I am a year 7 I will miss being a year 6 because of the cool teacher and the thing we do.Thank you please leave me a comment thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.