Pages

Wednesday 24 August 2016

Rio Olympics Narrative

WALT: Wite A Narrative about the photo that you have chosen from the Olympics 2016. This is a prestaion all about a narrative writing that I have made up. It is all about Eliza McCartney..... Please leave me a comment and see what you think if you think anything is wrong please leave me a comment so that I can fix it .... Thank you..

“Hello there my name is Eliza McCartney”. I was born on December the 11th , 1996 and I am also 19 year of age. My dream is to become a pole vault athlete and then teach kids how to make there dream come true.  

My father William McCartney previously competed in the high jump while my mother Donna Marshall was competing as a gymnast. I also attended Vauxhall school. Did you know I was in the same years as Lorde you know the singer , we even played netball together.

“Yah” I Yelled , sitting in the car feeling happy and excited waiting for my coach . As my coach was driving , I was ready to start but I had found out that my worst enemy was going to compete against me.  

I jumped out of the car and ran straight to the stadium to get ready to compete in pole vault but then I saw Ekaterini practicing , I suddenly started  feeling nervous and scared , I even started panicking.

Just as I was practicing , I suddenly had hurt my leg , I started to cry because I couldn’t compete in pole vault. Then Ekaterini came past and had started laughing at me , she even said “Shame now I am going to win not you.” I tried walking on it but it just made it worse.
As I was watching Ekaterini , she had already come first place , then it was a girl named Sandy Morris and then it was Alana Boyd . As I arrived at home , I ran to my bed and started crying as hard as I could.  Then all of a sudden I heard a knock on my door (knock knock).

I ran as fast as I could just to open the door. I slowly opened the door and at the door was Ekaterini , asking me if I was alright , that’s when I said “ Yes I am and well done for coming first.” Then she had left……..

Then suddenly I woke up , wondering if that was real or not , then I checked the time on my phone but it was only 4.00 am in the morning , “phew” I said feeling relieved that I hadn't broken my leg and that it hadn’t even started. …..


1 comment:

  1. Hay Juliet I really like your work about ELIZA MCCARTNEY I liked the way that you did not make any Mistakes Keep up the good work juliet

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.