Pages

Tuesday 21 October 2014

Chapter 1 Going to the pools

It was a hot sunny day and I was so bored my friend came and her name is Nicketa and her brothers name was Kane. Nicketa came to my house and asked my mum if i could go to the pools it was called waiwera my mum said “yes you can go but you have to behave and listen and she gave me $50.00 just for me.When we were driving to the pool we were playing sleeping lion and my friends brother went to sleep for real because he was tired.

When we arrived we jumped out of the car then Kane woke up and was so happy that we were their Nicketa mum went to pay for us. We ran to the bathroom and got changed in our swimming togs.Me and Nicketa ran and jumped in to the pools were having a swimming race and i kept coming first and she kept coming last.
                              TO BE CONTINUED...
                               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.