Pages

Friday 17 October 2014

Holiday Highlight




P1 It was a Sunday morning and me and my family were going to do nothing at all. So I ran to my mom's room and asked her if we can go to the Museum then go to the park then go to Valentines.My mum said” yes we can but we had to ask my dad if we can go.

 We all had to have a shower then we had to wait for my mum and dad to have a shower they we taking there time.We had to wait for 10 minutes for them to have their shower.When they were finished we left the house and jumped in the car.When we jumped in the car my uncle and my cousins came they came to pick up the USB.

 P2 When they left we were going to the Museum as soon as we were getting out of the car my brother jumped out and was so happy that he was at the Museum.I was so happy too and my sister were even happier than me.When had to walk up this long stairs and it took for ages so I had to hold my brothers had or else he will fall and break one of his bones.

 We walk in the Museum and my brother ran and then I said “wait Jeremiah you do not know where to go.He still was running so I chased after him he was running so fast that I caught up to him and he is only 3 years old.We went in the Maori court and sure lots of thing I did not know about Maori.We looked everywhere and sure thing I did not see when we went to on the school trip.


 P3 When we were leaving me and my brother were sad because we did not want to go.But when my mum said “we were going to the park then going to Valentines me and my brother were jumping around we ran down the hill and rolled down the hill and it was so fun.We jumped in the car and left to the park.After the park we went to Valentines.When we got there it was packed and there was no tables this family left and there was a sets for us.

 When we sat down we had to wait for my mum to pay for us when she finished we had to get our food first we had to have dinner and it tasted nice and beautiful.When we finished our dinner we had dessert I had ice cream that is all I had for dessert.Then after we had dinner and dessert we went home and we went had to go to sleep for school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.